When you decide to get professional treatment for trauma or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), you take a courageous step toward a healthier future. Life Healing Center provides personalized trauma and PTSD treatment within a welcoming and supportive environment for adults of all genders, including all members of the LGBTQ+ community.
The Benefits of Treatment for Trauma & PTSD
The benefits of getting treatment for trauma or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) include working in close collaboration with a team of experienced professionals who can identify and address the full scope of your needs.
Untreated trauma or PTSD can undermine your physical, emotional, financial, and social well-being. Personalized trauma and PTSD treatment can guide you through the process of managing your thoughts and feelings, regaining control of your behaviors, and making the lifestyle changes that will promote continued progress.
Trauma and PTSD treatment at Life Healing Center includes several evidence-based services and therapies within a safe and welcoming environment. The day you arrive at our trauma and PTSD treatment center, you will realize that you are not alone. Here, you will discover the support you need to achieve the future you deserve.
Choosing the Right Treatment for Trauma & PTSD
When you’re seeking treatment for trauma and PTSD, it’s essential to find the treatment center that is best prepared to identify and address your unique needs. An important component of making this decision is understanding the levels of care a trauma and PTSD treatment center provides.
At Life Healing Center, we offer two levels of personalized treatment for trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder:
- Residential treatment: At this level of care, you’ll participate in eight hours of therapeutic services daily and receive round-the-clock support from our compassionate team of professionals while staying on our campus in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Partial hospitalization program: Also known as a PHP, this level of care includes six hours of borderline personality disorder treatment during the day with the opportunity to return home in the evenings.
A member of our team will be happy to explain the features and benefits of both levels of trauma and PTSD treatment so that you can choose the option that is right for you.
Why Choose Our Trauma & PTSD Treatment Center?
Life Healing Center is committed to providing comprehensive, personalized trauma and PTSD treatment for adults of all genders. When you choose our trauma and PTSD treatment center, you can rest assured that you will be working with compassionate professionals within a safe, welcoming, and highly supportive environment.
In addition to following an individualized trauma treatment plan that includes an array of evidence-based therapies and services, you will also benefit from our inclusive, nonjudgmental trauma and PTSD treatment environment.
At Life Healing Center, we honor the strength, perspective, and resilience of each person who takes part in treatment for trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder. We view each person as a unique and valuable individual who deserves superior care, comprehensive support, and the customized services that will enable them to make sustained progress toward improved mental health.
The time you spend at our trauma and PTSD treatment center may be relatively brief, but the lessons you learn, the skills you develop, and the progress you make will serve you well for years to come.
The Steps of Trauma & PTSD Treatment
Our trauma and PTSD treatment center has developed a streamlined process to connect you with the treatment you need as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Here’s a quick overview of the path to treatment for trauma or PTSD at Life Healing Center:
- You can call us at any time. A member of our team is available 24/7 to answer your questions about treatment for trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder.
- We will schedule an initial screening, which you can complete over the phone.
- Our admissions team will review your information to ensure that we’re the ideal trauma and PTSD treatment center for you.
- Once your admission has been approved, we’ll gather some additional information and set your arrival date.
- When you arrive at our campus, you’ll meet our staff, receive a guided tour, and learn about our procedures.
- We’ll develop a personalized PTSD treatment plan based on a thorough assessment of your needs.
- Once your plan is in place, you can begin trauma treatment and prepare for a healthier future.
Therapies Used to Treat Trauma & PTSD
At Life Healing Center, treatment for PTSD and other trauma-related concerns includes a variety of evidence-based therapies and practices. The specific components of your personalized trauma or PTSD treatment plan will be determined by a thorough assessment of your needs.
Depending on what’s best for you, your PTSD or trauma treatment plan may include:
- Basic medical care
- Medication management services
- Individual, group, and family sessions
- Adjunctive therapies
Treatment for trauma and PTSD at Life Healing Center also incorporates multiple therapeutic modalities. Depending on your needs, your personalized treatment for trauma or PTSD may include dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
The Impact of Untreated Trauma & PTSD
Untreated trauma and PTSD can put you at significant risk for considerable harm. When you need, but don’t get, treatment for trauma or PTSD, you may experience continued distress in virtually all areas of your life.
Without proper care for trauma and PTSD, you may struggle with physical health problems, relationship difficulties, setbacks at work or in school, and myriad other challenges. The cumulative physical, emotional, and social impact of untreated trauma and PTSD can be overwhelming.
But when you seek trauma treatment or treatment for PTSD at Life Healing Center, you can learn to manage your symptoms and regain control of your thoughts and behaviors. The compassionate professionals at our trauma treatment center can provide the focused care that will empower you to make sustained progress toward improved mental health.
Don’t let untreated trauma rob you of one more day. Get the PTSD treatment you need so that you can experience the healthier future you deserve.
This content was written on behalf of and reviewed by the clinical staff at Life Healing Center.