Life Healing Center’s Serenity program is dedicated to providing clinically superior trauma disorder treatment. With an atmosphere of dignity and respect, we help those whose lives have been disrupted by substance abuse, traumatic events, and mental health conditions.
About the Program
At Life Healing Center, we recognize the strife that is caused by unaddressed trauma and are pleased to offer treatment for such distress via our Serenity Program. Experiencing, witnessing, or learning about a trauma or a series of traumatic events can have a profound effect on a person, and the results of traumatic experiences can be devastating. Individuals who lack coping skills often turn to drugs, alcohol, or self-destructive behaviors, and struggle with the ability to function on a day-to-day basis.
The Serenity Program is designed for men and women, ages 18 and older, who require resolution and care for trauma-related symptoms. This program can supply you with holistic treatment that attends to unresolved emotional pain and turmoil, as well as co-occurring mental health conditions and chemical dependency. Within this specialized program, you will embark on the road to serenity and lay the foundation for true healing by transitioning from a victimized mindset that includes feelings of unrest and helplessness into a calm, peaceful, and forward-moving being that can live a life that is authentic and productive.
The objectives of our Serenity Program are woven into the various treatment methods and modalities that you will participate in while engaged in this program. During the course of your treatment at our center, the following are among the therapeutic interventions that can be incorporated into your individualized treatment plan:
- Medication management services with a psychiatrist to assess, address, and provide psychotropic medication(s) when needed.
- Weekly Individual therapy sessions with a master’s prepared therapist
- Group therapy sessions that cover topics such as trauma resolution, healing shame, and unhealthy coping strategies including substance use disorders, relapse prevention, living in balance, healthy lifestyles, and emotion regulation, to name a few.
- Family therapy sessions are recommended based on clinical need. The sessions can be conducted by phone or in person. Life Healing Center works with the patient and family member to develop a plan to best meet the patient’s needs.
The aforementioned interventions are evidenced-based therapies that have proven effective in treating individuals who are struggling with trauma and lay the groundwork for lasting healing.
This program includes several objectives that are meant to assist you in processing trauma and developing the skills needed to achieve and ultimately sustain healthy recovery. These objectives include:
- Providing education on the topic of trauma and teaching you about the far-reaching impact of trauma
- Processing and integrating trauma by using evidence-based therapeutic techniques
- Teaching relationship-building with yourself and others
- Providing education on the effects of the trauma, and teaching you how to identify triggers that lead to unhealthy coping methods
- Developing emotion management skills
- Solidifying effective coping mechanisms and relapse prevention strategies so as to ensure lasting recovery
- Assisting you in their healing process, moving from victim to an calm, empowered self
- Formulating a relapse prevention plan designed to change maladaptive behaviors
If you or someone you care about is searching for trauma treatment in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area, your search is over. Life Healing Center’s Serenity Program is where you can acquire the skills, confidence, and healing needed to overcome the distress of unresolved trauma. Give our treatment center a call today to begin your bright and fulfilling future.