Life Healing Center’s Hope program is dedicated to providing clinically superior drug addiction treatment. With an atmosphere of dignity and respect, we help those whose lives have been disrupted by substance abuse, traumatic events, and mental health conditions.
About the Program
At Life Healing Center, we recognize that the presence of an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol can greatly impair functioning in all major areas of an individual’s life. We also realize that because of the stigma that is often associated with chemical dependency, individuals and their families are often unwilling to seek treatment. Life Healing is dedicated to the elimination of this stigma. We strive to create a welcoming, non-judgmental environment where individuals and their families feel comfortable seeking help. For these reasons and more, we have devised our Hope Program for the comprehensive treatment of substance abuse and addiction.
The Hope Program takes place on our center’s campus in Santa Fe, NM (near Albuquerque). The length of time that patients spend in the Hope Program will vary based on each individual’s unique needs. Patients who are battling the symptoms of a co-occurring psychiatric disorder in addition to fighting the war against addiction will receive appropriate treatment to address that condition as well. Patients who are challenged by multiple distresses will be provided with an individualized plan in order to address the full-spectrum of mental health, intimacy, and substance use disorders with which they present.
The Hope Program includes evidence-based therapies that are designed to facilitate intervention on dysfunctional coping strategies that are related to substance abuse and chemical dependency.
By engaging in individual therapy, group therapy, and other evidence-based therapies at a pace that is tailored to each patient’s unique needs, the patient will have the opportunity to participate in a well-rounded treatment program. Patients in the Hope Program are afforded a truly holistic approach to healing that is fully conducive to achieving sobriety and maintaining lasting recovery.
The service objectives in the Hope Program include the following:
- Acceptance of the need for help
- Detoxification from substances in a medically and emotionally safe environment
- Development of an understanding of addiction and the recovery process
- Demonstration of the ability to regulate emotions and articulate the connection between emotions and relapse behaviors and patterns
- Working to decrease those shame-based core beliefs, while also decreasing self-anger and negative self-perceptions
- Establishing a network of tools to increase the chance of successful recovery
- Development of effective coping strategies to manage stressors
- Creating a relapse/recovery plan
- Accepting and embracing that there is HOPE for maintaining a recovery lifestyle
Whatever the need may be, look no further than Life Healing Center. Our culturally-sensitive staff members are trained and experienced in caring for individuals from all ethnic, religious, and cultural backgrounds and truly excel at meeting people wherever they are so that all patients can truly benefit from the treatment services our center offers. If you or a loved one is looking for addiction treatment in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque, NM area, look no further. Call our treatment center today.