At Life Healing Center, we understand that choosing to enter a residential treatment program can be fraught with fears, concerns, and misgivings. We understand how intimidating this time can be and we are committed to doing everything we can to make this a smooth and process.
First, congratulations on taking this important first step toward a brighter tomorrow. Whether you have already decided to get help, or you are still in the initial stages of researching treatment options, every effort you have made thus far has brought you another step closer to the solutions that you have been searching for. We are eager to be a consistent source of support as you walk this path.
The First Step
When you have decided that treatment at Life Healing Center is the ideal option for yourself or a loved one, rest assured that you will be working with knowledgeable and compassionate staff members every step of the way.
We are here and available at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When you call, you will be connected with an intake adviser who will be able to answer any specific questions you may have about our program, and who can guide you through the initial phases of the intake process. In addition to being dedicated to providing extraordinary customer service, all of our intake coordinators also possess degrees and/or certifications in mental health and/or chemical dependency. These intake coordinators initiate the admissions process by providing each prospective patient with a clinical screening to determine the ability of Life Healing Center to meet his or her specific needs. During this time, the intake coordinator will assess whether or not there exists a trauma reaction, an addiction, or another type of psychiatric disorder. The severity of symptoms is evaluated and the existence of any other co-occurring medical or psychiatric conditions that might interfere with treatment is determined.
The admissions criteria for Life Healing Center includes the following:
- Patients must be 18 years of age or older.
- Patients must meet criteria for a DSM 5 diagnosis of a substance use disorder or mental health disorder, or they must manifest symptoms of an intimacy disorder.
- Patients must demonstrate no evidence of imminent danger to self or others that would require a locked unit.
- Patients must present with no medical issues that would require a higher level of care.
- Patients must demonstrate reasonable evidence of ability to benefit from the types of treatment offered at Life Healing Center.
- Patients must be physically and mentally able to participate in the treatment services offered at Life Healing Center.
- Patients must be willing to enter treatment voluntarily.
- Patients must be able to communicate in English (both oral and written).
The information that is discussed during your initial conversation will be reviewed by our clinical director or medical director to ensure that all admission criteria have been addressed, and that our program meets your needs or those of your loved one.
Once these details have all been ironed out, all that remains is for treatment to begin. If you or your loved one is in need of comprehensive care to treat a complex variety of concerns, look no further than Life Healing Center. We look forward to helping you get started on the path to true healing and lasting wellness.