About the Life Healing Center of Santa Fe
- Average # of Therapists to # of Clients: 1:6
- Average # of Day/Evening Counselor Aides to # of Clients: 1:7
- Average # of Overnight Counselor Aides to # of Clients: 1:16
LENGTH OF STAY:
- Program length varies but a minimum of 35 days is requested. Our step-down programming capability allows patients to remain in treatment for significant periods of time if clinically appropriate.
STAFF ON GROUNDS:
- Staff members are on grounds at all times. We provide 24 hour, 7 day a week supervision, monitoring, and care.
LICENSING AND CREDENTIALS OF THERAPISTS:
- Masters level therapists, all licensed by the State of New Mexico
- 1 to 1 sessions one time per week with Primary Therapist. Additional individual sessions can be scheduled for an additional charge.
- Individual psychiatric evaluation and medication consult with one of our Staff Psychiatrists within 48-72 hours of admission. Additional sessions are available with a Staff Psychiatrist throughout treatment at an additional cost.
NUMBER OF PROGRAM DAYS PER WEEK:
- Primary Program operates 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Day Program operates 9:00-4:30 Monday – Friday
- Average size of Core Groups: 8-10
- Over 30 hours of group therapy per week (not including 12 Step and Other Self-Help Meetings
THE FAMILY WEEKEND:
- Three day Family Program offered for clients and their loved ones (at an additional fee)
12 STEP MEETINGS (conducted on campus):
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- Codependents Anonymous
- Emotions Anonymous
- Beyond the initial evaluation, our Staff Psychiatrists are available, as need, for on-going consultation and follow-up sessions at an additional charge.
Body Work and Equine Therapy
- Transportation to a state-of –the-art fitness facility is provided as scheduled throughout the week. There is no additional cost for this service.
- Massage Therapy is available by massage therapists trained to work with trauma survivors. These services are provided on campus, only with clinical approval, and at an additional cost.
- Yoga is offered several times a week on campus.
- Acupuncture is available on campus with clinical approval at an additional cost.
- Equine Psychotherapy is offered, when clinically appropriate, at an additional charge.
- Career counseling is available, when clinically appropriate, at an additional fee.
- There is no charge for the initial telephone assessment or for the admission process.
- Upon arrival, an LHC Staff member picks up each client at the airport. Transportation is provided to off-campus appointments (e.g. doctors, dentists, church, and LHC community outings). There may be a charge depending on the service